There are many different reasons why YachtQuarters could be the perfect choice when it comes to yacht ownership. These are just some of them:
- Your hectic lifestyle means that you simply can’t commit to the full ownership of a yacht and all the obligations, in terms of both finance and time that proper management and operation entails.
- You’re retired and would like to enjoy trips away on your own yacht, without the demands that come with traditional yacht ownership?
- You’re new to yachting and feel a little out of your depth when it comes to taking on full responsibility for the upkeep and operation of a complex yacht, and the minefield of procedures that must be undertaken such as regulatory issues, servicing, upkeep and insurance.
- You like to keep your options open. The large initial outlay and costs of buying your own yacht in full can often lead you to feel ‘obliged’ to spend all your leisure time yachting. If you enjoy lots of different types of holiday, shared ownership allows you to enjoy owning a yacht whilst giving you the freedom to engage in other pursuits too.
- You love spending holidays island-hopping in the Mediterranean but live somewhere far away, perhaps Northern Europe or elsewhere.
- YachtQuarters allows you to still own a yacht in the Mediterranean but without any of the hassle that long-distance yacht ownership can entail.
- You love to charter, but would prefer the familiarity of your own yacht whilst still benefitting from the services of an attentive crew and concierge service.
- With YachtQuarters, you can enjoy the comfort of having your own decor, bed linen and towels brought on board ready for your arrival and the convenience of a friendly crew who already know exactly what you and your family like so you can just get on with your trip.
Once you’re on board, no doubt you’ll discover many more reasons why YachtQuarters works well for you, your family and your lifestyle.